Cosmic Event RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down

Frequently Asked Questions Empty Frequently Asked Questions

Post  Aze Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:03 am

1.    I think a staff member is doing something wrong! What do I do?

Do as they request while in-game; then go to the staff complaint section of the forum for further instruction on how to report this behavior. Try to record proof if you can.

2.    I just submitted an application/appeal/report, how long will it take to get a response?

This depends on how many staff members are available and how many things have been submitted for staff review at the time. Please be patient: we promise we'll get to it as soon as we can. If you've not gotten a response for ~a week, you may bump your post once to make sure it's visible, however.

3.    I want to do x / to have y / to be staff. How can I has?

Check the donation tiers and the staff application section for more information.

4.    I have a question!

You're here! If you don't find it here or in the first page or two of this forum, post a thread in this forum about it.

5.    I'm having issues with the game!

See above.

6.    I don't see my question here! Will it be added?

If we find people asking the same question, you bet your butt it'll be added to the list! This is just a barebones list of questions that we came up with on the spot, it's really not meant to reflect a full FAQ.
Aze
Aze
Admin

http://cerp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum